Michael's Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sad Story of Michael's Album "Invincible"

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Sad Story of Michael's Album "Invincible" - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sad Story of Michael's Album "Invincible"

Post  Imagen Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 pm

I always meant to come back and add more to the above post.

It seems the main issue in the fan community now is the division between those who have taken sides between the estate and the family. People make up their minds and stick to their guns. We've heard heaps about the family but very little about the business people in Michael's life. I so don't trust the media about anything, not tabloid and not mainstream, that I question everything about the so-called "bad" people. And everyone in "the business" seems to have an agenda. There's so much money to be made, it's a magnet for corruption, fraud, extortion and worse. It was difficult for Michael to navigate and he knew the business back to front. How can we be sure of anything or anyone? The things I've heard from Michael himself is where I start from when trying to decipher who's "good" and who's "bad". I'm pretty set in my mind about a few things too and I'm guilty of getting angry when I see things written by fans I don't agree with. Yes, you can always leave a forum and block people and I've done both those things, but there are also people in the fan community who I like and will listen to even though I don't always agree with them on everything. The family, some mixed thoughts but no hate. Appreciate the music - no one can take that away from them. They've paid their dues and I'm willing to bet they've all had their own hangers-on and people who took advantage of them.

I'm sure all Michael's fans want the best for Prince, Paris and Blanket, no matter what. I guess the main concern among fans is that they'll be used or abused because of who they are. It seems sometimes that people are holding their breath, waiting for something to go wrong, and anything we do hear about any one of the children gets examined closely for signs of some kind of abuse. The media laps it up of course and milks any little bit of news for all its worth and some of us are thrown into a spin, which is exactly the reaction the media hopes for. There is also "this thing of ours" between the estate and the family that comes into play - who is doing wrong? Is it the family? Is it the estate?

I agree with both of you, in the end Prince, Paris and Blanket will make their own choices and decisions, good and bad. They've had a great start with Michael as a father and they have family and each other. We care about them, that's all we can do. We're here and we care and we don't want the same thing to happen to them that happened to their father.
Imagen
Imagen

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3