Michael's Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CA$CIO'S FAKE Songs Published on the album "Michael"

5 posters

Go down

The CA$CIO'S FAKE Songs Published on the album "Michael" Empty The CA$CIO'S FAKE Songs Published on the album "Michael"

Post  @B__Marco Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Breaking News

Monster

Keep Your Head Up

SAME VOICE of the FAKE songs:

Are they going to take down his own video ?
@B__Marco
@B__Marco
Admin

https://michael-corner.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The CA$CIO'S FAKE Songs Published on the album "Michael" Empty Re: The CA$CIO'S FAKE Songs Published on the album "Michael"

Post  @B__Marco Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:25 pm

BN / KYHU / Monster = FAKES !!
SANG BY JASON MALACHI !!

The Links below are hidden from guests.
Links accessible only by members.

HIDDEN:

@B__Marco
@B__Marco
Admin

Back to top Go down

The CA$CIO'S FAKE Songs Published on the album "Michael" Empty Re: The CA$CIO'S FAKE Songs Published on the album "Michael"

Post  hathor2 Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:52 pm

I dont believe it is michael singing on those songs either.

hathor2

Back to top Go down

Post  miwa Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Did Paris say on her twitter ' these songs are my dad's voice'?

miwa
miwa

Back to top Go down

Post  @B__Marco Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:11 am

No. Paris said the opposite. She said the songs are fake.
But despite what ppl tell u, fans have the proof that the songa are fake (apart that there NO voice at all of MJ in it, and u can hear it. U do not need any proof for that).
There are some fans that have all the FAKE Casio songs in full.
They have all the cut and paste of the MJ's hee hee, hoo hoo that Ca$cio used (cut/paste) into these songs sang by Jason Malachi .
Moreover the fans have all the demos of these songs and the takes...these songs were recorded multiple times becasue Jason Malachi was going out of tune and/or sounding even worse and different then MJ then on the final versions of the songs published on the album.
There is also a part in which Jason Malachi screwed it up and they have to stop the recording.
They have pictures/snapshots of the steps they took to work the audios on the music software....
The fans that have them will be in a lawsuit against $ony soon. They have been accused of been hackers. They got into the server as many many fans , they found out and downloaded all the proofs about the songs and they started to spread them around until $ony charged them as hackers and they will face a trial.
The truth will come out, BUT the songs ARE FAKE .
NO ONE has to have any doubt about it.
The songs ARE TOTALLY FAKE .

Last edited by Retired on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
@B__Marco
@B__Marco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @B__Marco Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:13 am

It is a FACT that there is NO MJ voice in those songs.
U can be 100% sure that the songs are NOT sang by MJ.
Fans have the proof that the songs are fake (apart that there NO voice at all of MJ in it, and u can hear it and U do not need any proof for that).
They have all the cut and paste of the MJ's hee hee, hoo hoo that Ca$cio used (cut/paste) into these songs sang by Jason Malachi .
Moreover the fans have all the demos of these songs and the takes...these songs were recorded multiple times becasue Jason Malachi was going out of tune and/or sounding even worse and different then MJ then on the final versions of the songs published on the album.
There is also a part in which Jason Malachi screwed it up and they have to stop the recording.
They have pictures/snapshots of the steps they took to work the audios on the music software....
The fans that have them will be in a lawsuit against $ony soon. They have been accused of been hackers. They got into the server as many many fans , they found out and downloaded all the proofs about the songs and they started to spread them around until $ony charged them as hackers and they will face a trial.

hathor2 wrote:I dont believe it is michael singing on those songs either.
@B__Marco
@B__Marco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @B__Marco Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 am

The CA$CIO'S FAKE Songs Published on the album "Michael" 41991439

The CA$CIO'S FAKE Songs Published on the album "Michael" 23481781

@B__Marco
@B__Marco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @B__Marco Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:34 am

The media and ppl around at the time said this :

A video exists of Paris telling friends that it is NOT her father singing on the album .

Paris said this during an online video chat with several friends in 2010, just before the album was released.

The video chat was recorded and Paris joked about the footage eventually “leaking” to the Internet.

Paris made the remarks that her father's parts on the album were performed by a sound-alike named Jason Malachi . Both Jason and $ony denied the allegations.

Paris was asked by a friend why the voice does not sound as her father's voice on the album and she replied:
“It’s NOT him … the whole album isn’t even him!! Go online … go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That’s him!!”

She continues, “I should know if it’s him or not because he would sing to me all the time.”

---------------------------

I am not sure if the above if true or not , but again, NO matter what others tell u about the songs, the songs ARE FAKE, because fans have the proofs.
There is NO way around that.
Plus u can hear that it is NOT Michael at all.
@B__Marco
@B__Marco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  miwa Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:44 am

It was HOLD MY HAND that Paris said my dad actually sing on twitter.

I love album Michael.
but I also think Jason Malachi 's voice is simillar.
Will $ony is sued by the fans?

I hope true of Michael is protected.

[quote="Retired"]No. Paris said the opposite. She said the songs are fake.
But despite what ppl tell u, fans have the proof that the songa are fake (apart that there NO voice at all of MJ in it, and u can hear it. U do not need any proof for that).

miwa
miwa

Back to top Go down

Post  marcelamezzina Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:17 pm

THERE IS NO DOUBT, MONSTER, BREAKING NEWS AND KYHU, IS NOT MICHAEL. If some ppl have doubt can´t be michael´s fan. Who has doubt about this songs, only close your eyes and listen the song with the heart.
marcelamezzina
marcelamezzina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @B__Marco Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi!!

The fans that will be in the trial , are there because sued by $ony and accused of being hackers. That is not the truth. The truth is that these fans accessed into $ony server as many many many other ppl, but the others walked away with songs and hid , these two fans instead tried to unveil the fraud of the fake songs, and $ony and the Estate to shut them own accused them of being hackers. I am not sure how this trial will be handled and if any proof about the fake songs will be bring in court and which will be the direction that the trial will take.
I know that the proofs about the fake songs will come out soon....not sure when...

There where few petition in the past (when the album was coming out) that were requesting $ony and the Estate to NOT publish the songs in the album, but of course $ony and the Estate did NOT listened to fans and went forward releasing the album that included the fake songs . These are the old petitions.

Many, if NOT ALL the fan clubs supporting the petition above, have been corrupted by the estate and they were forced to NOT talk about the FAKE songs, to spread lies and close their eyes.
It is a SHAME !!

Teammichael asked me to write a petition for the songs. I wrote (in a raw state) this petition and I gave it to teammichael.
Will they use it ? I am not sure.
I do NOT know how much of what I wrote in my raw petition will be kept , used or even used by teammichael.
I will share with the trusted members of this site my petition, in a part of the forum not accessible for non trusted members.

In general the petition :

- Demand $ony, Ca$cio, The Estate to release a public statement in which they admit the songs are FAKE
- Demand $ony, Ca$cio, The Estate to release a public apology statement
- We State that we will sue $ony, Ca$cio, The Estate for FRAUD
- We state that we will sue for moral damage $ony, Ca$cio, The Estate , because they destroyed the serenity of Michael's fan community planting infiltrated ppl spreading lies about the songs to cover up the truth.
- We Demand to issue a refund to all the buyers of the album containing the FAKE songs
- We Demand to trash out the other FAKE Ca$cio songs and that they will write a signed letter in which they will state that the Ca$cio songs will never be released in any future Michael's album

Last edited by Retired on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
@B__Marco
@B__Marco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  miwa Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:49 am

Sorry I'm a Japanese.and I'm not good at English.
but I have read the Japanese news about the two hackers.
It was that $ony is a victim.

Is going to begin The trial in next month?

miwa
miwa

Back to top Go down

Post  @B__Marco Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:47 am

Hi. That is the false news that $ony gave. These 2 guys have been called hacker but the never where hackers . Hackers are ppl that force the entrance to a site with malicious intension .
The 2 fans where not the ones hacking in. They were 2 among many many fans that got access into that server because the link to $ony's server was online.
The 2 fans ;falsely called hackers) got the fake songs and tried to expose the truth. As soon as $ony and the estate saw that, they started a legal action against the 2 poor fans while many other fans got away with much more then just the fake songs .
Some of these fans are hiding scared.
Some are trading or selling songs in a hidden fan to fan market.
Some have created "collector's" forums to gather fan so that they can exchange/collect more rare songs and videos.

The truth was written in this message:

" posted by StellaJackson
The reporting on this case is wildly inaccurate. As someone who knows a fair deal about this, I can state that the bulk of what was taken, following a hacking that was committed by other individuals who have not been charged, was the material submitted by Eddie Ca$cio. None of the material was ever sold for profit and neither defendant ever leaked any of it online. It was done as an attempt to expose the alleged fraud behind the Ca$cio tracks, and the info obtained was extremely helpful and has been heavily discussed on this forum and others. This issue (Ca$cio tracks) will be discussed in court and forms a large part of the defence. I will be following the trial in person as it takes place in my town. However, it doesn't start until next January."

Last edited by Retired on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
@B__Marco
@B__Marco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @B__Marco Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:43 am

Breaking News - FAKE

KYHU - FAKE

Monster - FAKE

@B__Marco
@B__Marco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @B__Marco Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:09 pm

KYHU iTunes Match (Background & Voice Over

@B__Marco
@B__Marco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @B__Marco Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:35 pm

@B__Marco
@B__Marco
Admin

Back to top Go down

The CA$CIO'S FAKE Songs Published on the album "Michael" Empty Jason Malachi, NOW Jason Cupeta, came back...

Post  LucianaCamino Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:54 pm

LucianaCamino
LucianaCamino

Back to top Go down

Post  marcelamezzina Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:25 pm

I would want to ask a question. Some of this are the version which are selling at Itunes match??. And can be some ppl that think that the singer is MICHAEL?? OHHH, MY GOD!!!
marcelamezzina
marcelamezzina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  @B__Marco Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:20 am

#MJFAm FAKE Ca$cio SONGS (NOT SANG BY Michael)
$ony SUCKS !! MJ ESTATE SUCKS !! Ca$cio SUCKS !! JASON MALACHI SUCKS !! #FRAUD !!!

Fall in love(Voice Over)
NOT MJ SINGING !! FAKE SONG

Ready 2 Win(Voice Over)
NOT MJ SINGING !! FAKE SONG

@B__Marco
@B__Marco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down