Michael's Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I-Team-Joel-Grover-Investigation-Michael-Michael-Autographed-Memorabilia-Auction

3 posters

Go down

I-Team-Joel-Grover-Investigation-Michael-Michael-Autographed-Memorabilia-Auction Empty Re: I-Team-Joel-Grover-Investigation-Michael-Michael-Autographed-Memorabilia-Auction

Post  MJnotes Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:28 am

it is very frustrating that although substantial evidence has been uncovered by fans and credible autograph authenticators, progress towards a real honest-to-goodness investigation has been very slow. i'm keeping my fingers crossed that FBI would actually bother.
MJnotes
MJnotes

Back to top Go down

I-Team-Joel-Grover-Investigation-Michael-Michael-Autographed-Memorabilia-Auction Empty I-Team-Joel-Grover-EnquĂȘtes-Michael-Michael-autographed-souvenirs-Auction

Post  jademj Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:19 am

I totally agree with you ... The FBI will do its investigation and I hope they do well this investigation, and to the end ....

Welcome to here Very Happy
jademj
jademj

Back to top Go down

I-Team-Joel-Grover-Investigation-Michael-Michael-Autographed-Memorabilia-Auction Empty Re: I-Team-Joel-Grover-Investigation-Michael-Michael-Autographed-Memorabilia-Auction

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down